Design Verification, Detail Engineering, Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of Electrical and Mechanical systems, Fire detection, Fire suppression system and DG sets of Corridor-1 and Corridor-2 of Elevated stations and Depot of Patna Metro Rail Project
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has invited open e-tenders for the work Contract PE-02- “Design Verification, Detail Engineering, Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of Electrical and Mechanical systems, Fire detection, Fire suppression system and DG sets of Corridor-1 and Corridor-2 of Elevated stations and Depot of Patna Metro Rail Project .”
- Contract: PE-02
- Approximate cost of work: INR 90.82 Crore
- Tender Security: INR 45.41 Lakhs
- Completion period of the Work: 36 Months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 16.12.2020
- Tender submission start date: 01.01.2021
- Tender submission end date: 11.01.2021
- Date of opening of Tender: 12.01.2021
- The said contract is generally for the following works of DMRC Phase-IV MRTS being executed by DMRC:
- Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of E&M, BMS, DG, Fire Detection, Fire Suppression and HVAC Systems for 23 stations mentioned in this contract.
- Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of E&M, Fire Detection, Fire Suppression and HVAC Systems for Mukundpur depot augmentation works mentioned in this contract.
- Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Electrification works for PWD flyovers Part 1 and 2 mentioned in this contract
- The quantities taken in BOQ are cumulative requirement of all the metro stations, PWD flyovers and depot.
Scope of Work:
- The scope of work under these specifications generally covers but is not limited to supply, fabrication, installation/fixing, necessary touch up painting, testing and commissioning of the items mentioned in the Bill of Quantities. The contractor shall carry out and complete the said work under this contract in every respect in conformity with the current rules and regulations of the Local Electricity Authority, the Indian Standard Institution, Indian Electricity Rules and Act and with the directions of and to the satisfaction of the Employer or his representative.
- The contractor shall provide all required labour and install all materials, appliances, equipment (except those items which will be supplied by the owner to the contractor at site) necessary for the complete provision and testing of the installation as specified herein and shown on the drawings.
- This also includes any material, appliances, equipment not specifically mentioned herein or noted on the drawings as being furnished or installed but which are necessary and customary to make complete installation properly connected and in working condition. The work shall include all incidental jobs / minor civil works connected with installation such as excavation in trenches and backfilling, cutting, drilling and grouting etc.
The following jobs shall be deemed to be included in the scope of work of relevant item whether specifically mentioned or otherwise:
- Conduiting, Wiring, Supply & Fixing of Modular type Switches etc. for Lighting & fans etc.
- Conduiting, Wiring, Supply & Fixing of Modular type Sockets and Switches including Industrial Socket outlets wherever required and as per drawings.
- External Lighting including its Feeder Pillar, Cabling, Poles all complete, High Mast (as applicable).
- Lighting Fixture for internal areas (including verification of lux level achievable in various areas) and External Areas.
- Fire Detection and Alarm System including associated Conduiting and Wiring.
- Safety Equipment as per requirement.
- All panels & DBs including Main Distribution Board, Essential Power Panel, AC Power Panel, Escalator Power Panel, Passenger Amenities Panel, Fire Pump Panel, Water Pump Panel, Emergency Power Panel, Lighting Distribution Boards etc. or other wherever applicable.
- Various Distribution Boards / Panels as required with Automatic Source Transfer System etc.
- Power Supply for Signage.
- DC Control Supply system as required.
- Power Cables and Control Cables, Cable Trays, Raceways and Ducting etc.
- Exhaust Fans, bracket fans, air circulator fans and Ceiling Fans.
- Ventilation of Basement & Generator Room, Substation & Pump Room, Air- Conditioning of Equipment Rooms and other areas as specified as per requirement.
List Of Stations:
List of 12 stations (all elevated) covered in this tender is as follows:
Corridor-1 (7 stations):
- Saguna More
- RPS Chowk
- Ram Krishna Nagar
Corridor-2 (5 stations):
- Malahi Pakri
- Khemni Chak
- Zero Mile
- New ISBT
The tender documents describing the Scope of Work and Terms and Conditions for the Contract are available on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.