Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of standard gauge track work (Ballasted, Embedded and Column lines) at New ISBT Depot for Patna Metro Rail Project for PMRCL
In continuation to the tender for supply of Turnouts & Scissor Crossover for Patna Metro Rail Project, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd. has now invited online open e-Tenders for the work, Contract PT-08: “Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of standard gauge track work (Ballasted, Embedded and Column lines) at New ISBT Depot for Patna Metro Rail Project for PMRCL”.
- Contract No.: PT-08
- Approximate cost of work: INR 17.97 Crore
- Completion period of the Work: 24 Months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 29.01.2021
- Tender submission start date: 11.02.2021
- Tender submission end date: 18.02.2021
- Date & time of opening of Tender: 19.02.2021
- This is a Patna Metro Rail Corporation (PMRC) funded work. As per the MOU signed between DMRC and PMRC, this work is being executed by DMRC on deposit work basis wherein there is provision of Closure of Contracts and Taking over which is reproduce as below,” Accordingly, Tenderer shall ensure due closure of this contract for execution of works with DMRC.
- Tenderer shall ensure that all risks, rewards and claims associated with this contract are settled before closure of this contract. Tenderer to note above while submitting bid with DMRC. However, if this closure is not possible within one year of Revenue Operation Date (ROD) due to Arbitration etc. the further management of contract will be handled by PMRC.
- Further, the contractor shall ensure, indemnifying and holding harmless the DMRC & PMRC and its officers for any loss or damage sustained by it on account of any fault or negligence in the designing, execution if any untoward incident occurred for these reasons within 5 years of ROD.
Scope of work:
- This specification establishes the requirements for the manufacture, “Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of Standard gauge track work (Ballasted, Embedded and Column lines) at New ISBT Depot for Patna Metro Rail Project for PMRCL”. The details of curves, turnouts, scissors x-overs, gradients, etc. have been shown in alignment drawings, the exact locations and details of which shall be interfaced by the contractor with designated civil contractors.
- For welding of Rails, the bidder /JV Partner/ Consortium shall have MOU with RDSO approved Flash Butt Welding Plant owner for HH and non HH Rail, for carrying out welding work for the project.The work area will also be made available to the contractor at New ISBT depot and the contractor shall have to interface with designated civil contractors for the same.
- The installation of track work in New ISBT Depot shall be done as per mathematized depot layout duly interfacing with designated contractors.
- For welding of Rails, the bidder shall have MOU with RDSO approved Flash Butt Welding Plant with standardization of welding parameters forHH Rails and nonHH 880 grade rails along with final QAP approved RDSO as per Addendum & corrigendum slip no.2 of Manual for Flash Butt welding of rails (Revision Jan 2012) Clause 5.6.2 as Annexure –X & XI or shall have MOU with the owner of such welding plant owner on the date of opening. The bidder should submit documentary evidence in support of above requirement at time of submission
- Manual tamping shall be used for tamping both plain line and turnouts arranged by Contractor at New ISBT Depot for tamping ballasted track.
- The contractor shall be required to interface closely with the various Detailed Design Consultants and the designated civil/structural and system contractors on the Patna MRTS, SG Corridor appointed byEmployer.
- The scope of work shall include but not limited to the following:
- Supply of P. Way materials such as fastenings, glued insulated joints & buffer stops (except Rails, Ballastless/Ballasted Turnout and Scissor Cross over which shall be supplied by the Employer). The contractor will make arrangements for mechanised handling and transportation of all materials (including the materials supplied by the Employer) to the site of work
- The fastening system to be procured and installed in the ballasted track shall comply to the performance criteria issued by Ministry of Railways vide letter No. 2009/proj/MAS/9/2 dated 21-05-2010 and approved by Ministry of Railways, Government of India as on date of opening.
- Railway Board under their letter No. 2010/Proj./Genl/3/3 dated 23.12.2011 have issued ‘Technical standard for Track Structure for Metro Railways/MRTS Systems “a copy of which is enclosed as Annexure ‘A’ of Particulars Specifications provided in volume 3 of Tender documents. The tenders design shall comply with these standards unless instructed by Employer.
- Design of plinth / slab type track structure.
- Setting out final alignment
- Welding of UIC 60 IRS-T-12-2009, 1080/880 grade head hardened rails using the specified welding techniques.
- Provision of shear connector, wherever required, between 1st pour and 2nd pour reinforced concrete for ballastless track.
- Laying of Ballasted track on PSC sleepers, ballastless plain track on reinforced concrete plinth/RCC slab, installing track fastener system, rail expansion joint, glued insulated joint, turnouts, derailing switches, buffer stops, level crossings, check rails etc. to the stipulated tolerances on the running lines, stabling lines, Depot and Workshop lines.
- Testing of components and installation methods.
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Be First to Comment